So this 2 weeks has gone too crazy. Something is wrong with this semester. It flies so fast I couldn’t even breathe. 24 hours is not enough. And yes, I still have Mandarin assignment due on tomorrow and haven’t touch it at all. But I manage to write this lol Idk I just need some releases and here I go.
This is basically the continuation of my previous post. Don’t scroll down.
26. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
The Hunger Games.
With the real meaning of hunger. Hunger for food, every. single. time. And the games will be my own fight against myself whether or not eating junk food every damn day because It’s just so good.
27. What does success mean to you?
Have no worries what life tries to offer everyday. When I overcome all my fears, live in peace and complete most of my life goals.
28. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
I wish my parents could see all their grandchildren.
29. What do you owe yourself?
Sorry for not able to control my desire toward foods.
30. When you think of “home” what do you think of?
Mom. Dad. My 2 little sisters.
31. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
Certainly uncertain toward certain things
32. How do you spend most of your free time?
Sleep. Watching. Reading. Eating. Repeat.
33. What did you want to be when you where younger?
When I was in elementary, I wanted to be a teacher because my mom is a teacher and it was good to see people share their knowledge. In Junior High, I wanted to be a Doctor because it was amazing to see people working to save life and cure disease. But none of them are my real goals now lol
34. What are you doing to pursue your dreams right now?
Graduate on time. Still my ultimate goal. One of my effort to accomplish this is to pass Mandarin in 3 semesters because this might be my major obstacle.
35. What are you most scared of?
A total dark. Even if I turn off the light when I sleep, but I could wake up because of blackout in a second. And used to scream and cry like mad back then, but now I overcome this by only screaming without crying lol what a grown up gurl..
36. What are you looking forward to?
Finding a good internship place and finishing my thesis along with the thesis defense. Both are so scary af I swear.
37. What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
When I moved to Cikarang to continue my study. For a girl who lives all her life with her parents, this is her greatest adventure. Living far from home and survive by herself among strangers.
38. What are you most proud of?
mmm… still don’t have any? I don’t know. It’s hard to be proud of yourself. The only thing I’m proud of myself until today is only my ability to adapt. If you live seeing me grow up, you would be surprised to see how this gurl survive living far from home.
39. Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
If it’s in Indonesia, that will be Malang. If it’s overseas, it’s France. Because I don’t have my own money yet.
40. If you left your current life in order to pursue your dreams, what would you lose?
My current life in PUMUN. That would be a huge lose for me.
41. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?
Consistent.. I guess. And I’m certain toward my aims. And my greatest weakness is I still can’t be straightforward to people.
42. What did life teach you yesterday?
Mandarin is fun.
43. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
44. What makes you special?
Because I’m me.
45. What do you want most?
If it’s a thing, a bookshelf full of good books in my own room. Like a high bookshelf that I have to use a stairs to get the book lol
46. How many people do you love? What are you doing for them?
My family. My best friends. My roommate. I’m a burden for them most of the time lol but I have a hand in any time for them.
47. If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with 23 hours from now?
48. What bad habits do you want to break?
49.When did you not speak up when you should have?
When I my opinion might hurts people.
50. How would you describe the next 5 years of your life in a sentence?
Awesome life with accomplished goals